Saturday, March 17, 2012

Snail

Hello! Hello! Hello! I can't believe it's mid March already. I'm having enjoyable holidays. But, I feel like my muscles are weakening so time for me to get my butt off and start running again!

I promised myself to be strong. So, I went out for a walk.

Yes, it's fun to talk a walk in the early morning.

Look! what I found during that time!




It's a snail.Sails are slow but they have strong muscle as a result of steady movement.

I like the natural colour of the shell. Look at the unique texture of the shell. Wonderful! It looks good, doesn't it?



p/s 1: How's new logo for my photo signature?
p/s 2: Actually, this photo was taken for quite some time ago during first of October last year. HAHA!

That's all for now.

Take care.

<3,
Angeline K.

No comments:

Post a Comment