Friday, April 27, 2012

4th week

It's my 4th week. I was so busy with my assignments. It's coming non-stop so we will have to effectively schedule our time so we can get on the track. I have to brush up eyes and hands coordination skill. On Sunday, we stayed at the design studio to finish the model. We had a 1:20 scale model design studio submission on Monday, 4 sketches for design comm. on Thursday.

For design studio submission, we waited for about 1 1/2 hour  for our lecturers to evaluate our model. Quite amount on money spent on the models. I can buy a lots of clothes with that already. T_T. I got a shock of my life ><. A numbers of models were chosen to be built for project 2A: Hide and Peep. Then, we grouped ourselves again into 14 members and we got the plastic model. Well, I can't wait to do model exploration :)

Not forget to mention design comm. same like previous time, we placed our presentation board on the drafting table and the wall of the room and then left for 2 and half hour for our lecturers to do evaluation.

Also, Friday submission of the essay draft of the precendent study right after the lecture. Everything happen so fast. First time of my life, I slept less than 5 hours in a week so I very glad managed to get some rest this weekend. I slept for 10 hours yesterday X)

K till next time.

<3,
Angeline K


.







No comments:

Post a Comment